Enjoy FREE Next Day delivery on orders over £99 (Mainland UK - Weekdays only)
Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is one of the world’s most nutritious foods. It is the only spirulina cultivated in a Biosecure Zone, certified free of pesticides, herbicides and industrial pollutants in Kona, Hawaii, the sunniest coast in the USA. Each pond is fed with 100% potable drinking water from Hawaiian aquifers and pure deep ocean water with 94 beneficial trace minerals.Nutritional Highlights of Hawaiian Spirulina
• Rich source of Vitamins A, K1, K2, iron
• Source of other nutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD, and phycocyanin
• More beta carotene than carrots
• More protein than tofu
• Source of antioxidants
• Hawaiian Spirulina contains more nutrition per gram than any other spirulina on the market
• It is free of pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, lactose, soy, and solvents
• It is 100% vegetarian, 100% vegan and is all natura
Other ingredients: Silica, chicory inulin, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Nutrex Hawaii was founded in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii in 1990 by Dr. Gerald Cysewski, a world-renowned expert in microalgae and carotenoids. Our mission is to utilize the benefits of microalgae to improve health and extend lives in the world wide community. Carved out of land that was once a barren lava flow, Nutrex Hawaii is located on the pristine Kona coast on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our farm draws on the natural resources that surround us – abundant warm sunlight, pure deep ocean water and 100% fresh water drawn from Hawaiian aquifers.
The key factors that make Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica unique are:
• Continuous cultivation - Since 1985, Hawaiian Spirulina has been in constant production 12 months out of the year – creating a superior strain of spirulina with the highest levels of key nutrients of any spirulina in the world.
• Location - the only spirulina grown on the pristine coast of Kona, Hawaii, a site with more coastal sunlight than any other area of the United States. Constant exposure to sunlight ensures high levels of carotenoids are present in the spirulina.
• Water - Hawaiian Spirulina is cultivated in open ponds using a combination of 100% fresh potable water from Hawaiian aquifers and ultra-pure, deep ocean water. The ocean water enriches Spirulina Pacifica with 94 minerals and trace elements. (All other spirulina farms use river water or irrigation water for cultivation.)
• Patented Drying system - Nutrex Hawaii developed Ocean Chill Drying™ especially to eliminate the oxidation of carotenes, enzymes and fatty acids that occurs in standard dryers. The closed system process takes 3-7 seconds and uses less than one percent oxygen to preserve the phytonutrients. This patented system relies on very cold deep ocean water to provide dehumidification and is unique to Hawaiian Spirulina.
Nutrex Hawaii’s corporate philosophy is to leave the land and environment in better condition than when we started. All of our microalgae comes from our parent company Cyanotech’s 90-acre farm located on the pristine Kona Coast on Hawaii Island. Our microalgae farm was carved out of land that was once a barren lava flow. Our team is steadfast in its commitment to sustainability and everything we do is to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Suggested Serving: 6 tablets daily (500 mg each tablet = 3 grams per day)
Servings per Jar: 7 weeks supply
Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.